DA-6 is a high-energy plant growth regulator with broad spectrum and breakthrough effect recently discovered by American scientists in the 1990s. It can improve the activity of plant peroxidase and nitrate reductase, increase the content of chlorophyll and accelerate the rate of photosynthesis, promote the division and elongation of plant cells, promote the development of root system, and regulate the balance of nutrients in the body.
It has many advantages of traditional growth-promoting regulators:
(1) wide spectrum, can be used for a variety of cash crops and food crops;
(2) long-term use, suitable for the whole growth period of the plant;
(3) low cost and high efficiency, the effect of increasing production is more than 10% higher than that of other growth promoters;
(4) improve the efficiency and efficacy of fertilizer and increase the input-output ratio;
(5) improving crop quality;
(6) it has special detoxification effect and reduces drug harm.
(7) high efficiency: DA-6 is more efficient than other plant growth regulators, which is mainly reflected in changing the growth trend. It can be seen from the farmers that da-6 is a good regulator to promote the plant's robustness and anti-lodging, which are not available in other growth promoters.
Acrylone is a stem and leaf herbicide, and is a highly effective, safe and selective ACase inhibitor. It is especially effective for most annual and perennial grasses and safe for dicotyledon crops.
Crops such as soybean, peanut, rape, cotton, flax, tobacco, a variety of broad-leaved vegetables, grapes, citrus, apples and other plantations.
1. It is best to make mother liquor for preservation. 2. Oenoxanone is easy to decompose in the presence of water, so it should be strictly controlled. 3. Enthalone is easily decomposed by polar solvents 4. Oenoxanone is easily decomposed by light, so it should be kept away from light when stored. 5. Enthalone is easily decomposed by alkaline solvents. The original drug was acidic PH=4-6| 6. The decomposition of enoxanone was obviously accelerated when the temperature was higher than 20 degrees Celsius, and the storage temperature was 3-8 degrees Celsius. 7. Oleacetone preparations prepared by long-term stored crude drugs are prone to flocculent impurities, and fresh crude drugs will not appear. Therefore, it is suggested that the crude drugs should not be processed into preparations for more than 15 days after production. 8. Ketenone preparations may precipitate at temperatures below zero degrees Celsius, and the precipitation will disappear when the temperature rises. 9. Brassica napus is sensitive to enoxanone at bolting and comer-setting stages. The application of enoxanone after rapeseed enters the reproductive growth stage will cause albinism of the rapeseed, leading to no seed-setting of the rapeseed.